#1: Jeff Bezos
- Jeff Bezos is an American technology entrepreneur and founder of e-commerce Amazon.com. He is the founder, chairman, CEO, and president of Amazon.com.
- Birthday : January 12, 1964
- Residence/Nationality : Amercian.
- Education : Bachelor of Science and engineering from Princeton University.
- Children : four children, three are sons and the couple has one daughter adopted from China.
- Spouse : She is the ex-wife of Amazon founder Jeff Bezos, to whom she was married from 1993 until their divorce in 2019.
- Net Worth : 11,350 crores USD (2019)
- Jeff Bezos Quotes :A brand for a company is like a reputation for a person. You earn reputation by trying to do hard things well.If you do build a great experience, customers tell each other about that. Word of mouth is very powerful.
#2: Bill Gates
- Founder of Microsoft Corporation.
- He is currently the technology advisor and board member of software giant he began with in 1975 with his childhood friend Paul Allen after dropping from Harvard University.
- Born : October 28, 1955 (age 63)
- Children : Three children (one son two daughter)
- Networth : 10,350 crores USD
- Spouse : Melinda Gates
- Bill Gates Quotes :
Don’t compare yourself with anyone in this world…if you do so, you are insulting yourself.
If you are born poor it’s not your mistake, but if you die poor it’s your mistake.
#3: Warren Buffett
- Warren Buffett is one of the most successful investor. He bought his first stock at the age of 11 (buying six shares of Cities Service, an oil service company, at $38 a share).
- Nationality : American
- Occupation : Investor, Business Magnate, Speaker and philantropist.
- Born : August 30, 1930
- Net Worth : 7870 Crore USD
- Children : Three Children (2 son and one daughter)
- Spouse : Susan Thompson Buffett was the first wife (June 15, 1932 – July 29, 2004) Atrid Menks is the second wife.
- Warren Buffett Quotes :
#4: Bernard Arnault
#5 : Carlos Slim
#6: Amancio Ortega
#7 : Larry Ellison
#8 : Mark Zuckerberg
#9 : Michael Bloomberg
#10: Larry Page