## : What Is SWOT Analysis ?
- The comparison of Strength, Weakness, Opportunity, & Threats is referred to as SWOT analysis. It is a planning tool.
- Strength : It is an inherent capacity of organisation to gain strategic advantage over its competitors.
- Weakness : Inherent limitation of org. which creates strategic disadvantage to it.
- Opportunity : Favorable condition in organisation’s environment which enable it strength its position.
- Threat : It is unfavorable condition in organisation environment which causes risks and damages to the organisation.